Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mauser m18 223

Options
  • 01-01-2022 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Anyone gotten the above rifle, hopefully Wednesday I'll be putting deposit on it.Its a 1 in 10 twist so hopefully 50 to 65 should be okay even though I really only need it to shoot the lighter stuff.Was getting cz 527 but after looking online and then trying it my night vision add-on was way to high and nearly impossible for me to use with the long high throw of the bolt.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 aWant4aNew

I haven’t shot the M18 in .223 but have in .308 and it’s a great rifle - you should be very happy with it. As for the CZs, I have a smaller rimfire 455 which I got a couple of years ago for a steal. Also a great rifle, but a Mauser will always be a far higher quality - especially considering Mausers are machined in the Blaser factory.

Advertisement