Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Subscribe?

Options
  • 01-01-2022 3:05pm

Is this still possible with the new site? On mobile I can’t find a way but might be possible on PC?

too lazy to get my laptop and check. 😂

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Hi @[Deleted User] we don't have any direct linls to subscribe at the moment. As I posted in the 'Username Change' thread, if you want to subscriber you can do so for one month by sending €5 to Boards Software Ltd or use this email as the contact: boards.ie.pp@gmail. com.

Please then send the transaction number to me on hello@boards.ie so I can add you to the subscriber usergroup. If you were looking for a name change, let me know what the new name is also. Thanks!

If you simply want to become a subscriber to support the site, the €5 one month sub is one option, you can also subscribe for

• 1 year for €50 (available as a one-time subscription or recurring annually)
    • 3 months for €13 (available as a one-time subscription or recurring quarterly)
    • 1 month for €5 (available as a one-time subscription or recurring monthly)

• Hi, that’s no worries - I’ll sort that out now and send you the deets Niamh!

• Okay - sorted and email sent!

Advertisement