Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Conveyancing Fee

• 01-01-2022 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

I am recently divorced (did it all my self DIY) and I was granted the house in the divorce order. I need to now do all the legal work on that (and probably sort a new mortgage) does anyone have any idea of how much this is likely to cost me in solicitors fees - a transfer of property from joint to single ownership.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭Lenar3556

Anywhere between €1,250 - €3,000 if it’s a straightforward case.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭netopia

Finally got around to organising a solicitor. Now the next problem. They want to know my ex-husbands solicitors details for organising the house title transfer.

I know he won't pay a solicitor for this. And if its anywhere are near cost wise to what I'm paying (€2,000) it's certainly a no go. Is this seriously going to be a requirement? We have a divorce order backed up by affidavits stating that he was happy with that agreement. This just seems to be like a money-making scheme and he hasn't 2 beans to rub together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭standardg60

You don't need separate solicitors, me and my ex used the same one, shouldn't be any extra cost either if you go together

Advertisement