Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horrible drop-downs.

Options
  • 03-01-2022 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭

The drop-downs at the top of every page are far too intrusive. Moving the mouse from the browser tabs to the web page invariable involves getting entangled in a string of unwanted drop-downs. They need to be re-designed so a click is required to open a drop-down menu.

I would argue that they're not needed at all, there is room at the side of the page for all the options, not just the categories.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Thanks @HazeDoll the super reactivenes of the drop down menu has been noted before and is in line to be changed soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭AllForIt

I see that's been fixed as now you have to click on it to bring up a menu list. Another annoyance bites the dust :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,431 ✭✭✭cml387

Yes, it's a very welcome improvement.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭HazeDoll

Thanks Niamh.

I just spotted these replies. I actually hadn't noticed that it had been fixed! It just shows that nobody ever notices everything you're doing right!

Advertisement