Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can’t receive the SMS passcode

Options
  • 03-01-2022 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3 nstarchainltd

I received an email from your bank on 22nd Dec 2021 and I have signed at the same day. However, I didn't received any password from you bank to activate the account. As I have over 1M HKD / 120k Euro money want to deposit your bank, just waiting for the account. no and login.

I have contact you guys for a week but still didn't get back any reply on it. Could you please help to check the status and send back the activate passcode in SMS again? On the other hand, could you please advise if oversea mobile phone number can receive this activate SMS or not? I really super urgent. The details was PM Tara and Megan. I hope can get your reply soon. Thank you.

Cheers,

Chung Yat, Lee

Comments

Advertisement