Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rathborne Boulevard Ashtown in Dublin

• 03-01-2022 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi Everyone,

We are a young family and planning to buy a house in safe area with basic environment like school, supermarkets parks nearby.

Please share your review if anyone had bought a house or inquired about new development- Rathborne Boulevard Ashtown in Dublin 

Thank you so much.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 at17

Hello,

Any advice on this would be appreciated.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Manion

We live in the neighboring development, royal canal park built by ballymore so cannot advise on purchasing in this specific development. In general thought, you can walk around the area and see some of the aesthetic and finish of the house Castleton have built. Most of the surrounding apartment blocks where built in the Celtic tiger so are well settled. Schools wise there is an educate together being built which I believe is primary and secondary, I'd imagine it will be heavily over subscribed though as there are a lot of schools in Cabra well within walking distance. You have access to the Royal canal, Ashington Park and Tolka valley park. There is a supervalue and Aldi within walking distance and a Spar plus child minding facility very close. Safe is a relative term. Crime stats are no longer released by the CSO on a small area level so any advise around this is anecdotal but in my experience the area is generally very peaceful with the vast majority of people living there working professionals and their families.

I'd have a read of the Local area development plan here: https://www.dublincity.ie/residential/planning/strategic-planning/local-area-plans/local-area-plan-ashtown-pelletstown-area

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rbvnrarb

Hi

I just booked a house here, Just wanted to check if anyone else booked one?

Advertisement