Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pain query?

Options
  • 04-01-2022 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I had pain in a tooth on my lower back teeth from around Christmas Eve, I have seen a dentist who has advised I need the tooth removed however it is complex and cannot happen until Saturday. However over the last day or so as the pain of this tooth has gotten worse I have also been experiencing pain on the same side in my upper teeth. I was not originally experiencing this. Is it likely that this is the same pain emanating or is this not possible?

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Shhh

Sounds like referred pain - so yes - it’s very likely it’s the ‘same’ pain and when the original problem is resolved, the pain will go away… good luck with it all.

Advertisement