Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Soccer Tickets & Travel thread

• 05-01-2022 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭smithirl

Hi all

Did this thread ever re-emerge?

Thanks in advance

Comments

Nope. I don't know why they haven't figured it out either. Does that mean this site can no longer start new forums?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭smithirl

I've messaged one of the soccer mods privately, I will let you know what they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭smithirl

Decision being made this month according to the Mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭Higgins5473

Is there a ticket thread for LOI? Looking for tickets for tonight’s rovers bohs game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 760 ✭✭✭PGL

Hi guys.

Does anyone here have reliable contacts for Man Utd tickets, preferably for home matches at Old Trafford, but not averse to going to the odd away match too?

Many thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Lukekul

Hi Folks, after two tickets for Liverpool v Leeds

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,068 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Hi I'm looking for information on how to get Liverpool tickets. Any Irish sites I see are like €250 for a ticket. I'm ok to pay over the odds bit not that much. What's my best options guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Dats_rite

Hi Guys,

Going to the Liverpool v Brighton game and our normal contact can't get us tickets. Looking for 2 or 3 tickets if anyone has any going.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭cuculainn

I am in the same boat. If you get sorted or have any information, I would appreciate it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 916 ✭✭✭homewardbound11

Same hear. Looking for 2 tickets for the napoli game . 350 is the best at the moment . Per ticket .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Hi, I'm looking for two tickets for Man United v West Ham at the end of October. Are spares still offered on this site? I got tickets for various games from here a few years ago. Has that thread disappeared with the new site?

Still looking for a Liverpool v Brighton ticket if anyone has any spare.

Thanks

Bump. Missed out today in the final sale so still looking for Brighton tickets.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭py

Can anyone recommend the most reliable site to get tickets for a Liverpool home game? One of the kids is mad about them so we're looking at getting him over for a weekend game this season if possible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 266 ✭✭tfer

I have two tickets for Leeds vs Bournmouth if anyone interested, I can't make it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭lafors

Hi does anyone know when they will split the games over the weekend for the post January fixtures. All currently down for the Saturdays and trying to book a trip.

Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 450 ✭✭Deirdre5

Try united tickets ireland on instagram.

I'm interested in liverpool tickets if anyone has a contact?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,872 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Hi folks. Anyone have any experience buying Serie A tickets from viagogo or footballticket.net? Reviews seem to be very bad for both. Would prefer to buy from the official club site but doesn't seem to be a possibility.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 cruan1

A lot of clubs leave it quite late to put tickets on sale on their sites in my experience. Also, very few games in Serie A tend to sell-out...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Naked Lepper

heading to barcelona in march for el classico

any tips for tkts would be appreciated

cheapest on stubhub right now are 350 for the gods, bit much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Seems that all the travel operators have stopped funning the Bus/Ferry options. Are there any companies still running trips that originate from Ireland, or just ticket/hospitality/hotel options? Had used Marathon/Celtic Horizon and similar before for Liverpool games.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭POKERKING

Unlikely to get much traction here but on the off chance it does, I have a Man City season ticket and am working away for the first few homes games of the season so it’s available after the fulham game. Works out relatively cheap, PM me for more info.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,042 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,682 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

anyone know of a website selling decently priced tickets for arsenal, i am seeing crazy prices even against sheffield its €240 each

i entered the ballots on the club website but no joy so far

The internet isn’t for everyone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

6 of us heading over to Faro for the Ireland game in October, most of us haven't done an Ireland away game so I imagine tickets in the away end would be hard to come by. Is there any issue with us getting tickets ion the neutral section or will questions be asked when putting in an Irish address? And any idea which section the Irish fans are in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Apply through the FAI. Applications haven’t opened yet. Stadium capacity is the same as the entire population of Gibraltar and it’ll take Irish fans less time to fly there than it will for the “home” fans to drive. FAI will likely get as many tickets as they want.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,558 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

There will be absolutely no problem getting tickets for the game in Gibraltar.

last time we played them there the stadium probably didn't have 1000 in it.

Just set up an account with FAI, you be sorted no hassle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,728 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Yeah supporters club allocation cut this year we had to close membership early. Might get lucky on ticket exchange

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,042 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Looking for 2 for Utd Bayern on 12th Dec.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 930 ✭✭✭aperture_nuig

Feck it, same as this in the off chance there's a surplus going!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Wickan3080

Looking to buy a ticket for utd v palace league game 30th sept if any going spare

Post edited by Wickan3080 on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭McBain11

Lads, I've 2 spare tickets for the Dutch game on Sunday. South Stand upper. Block 512. Seats 15 and 16.

100 euros total for the 2 tickets. Anyone interested just send me a PM.

TICKETS SOLD FOLKS!

Post edited by McBain11 on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Anyone have any advice on how to go about getting Arsenal or Chelsea tickets? Hoping to go to a game in London the October bank holiday weekend, both teams are at home that weekend but it appears you need to be a member. Any way of getting tickets aside from this?

i am trying to get a ticket for arsenal too and it doesn't seem to easy unless you pay through the nose with a reseller

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

Just on this one, by FAI account do you mean an FAI Ticketmaster account?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭jack747

Long shot but anyone not using their tickets for Ireland 21s tonight in Turners Cross and are able to transfer them , I’d gladly take them off your hands! Just send me a PM! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭zocklie

Gone 0/6 for the ballots so far, very hard to get tickets even for the smaller games

i was allocated two yesterday for the psi game but i had used revolut and apparently that doesn't work with the box office, i didn't realise what was going on and my devices were all being saying my card was frozen

lesson learned

That's it I think. TBH it's so long since I set mine up I've forgotten the process.

I know I apply via the FAI account and then get the ticket from fai Ticketmaster account.

Probably vest to ring or email the fai ticket office.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,325 ✭✭✭howiya

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

On way to Emirates stadium but just got let down for a ticket.

Ticket Exchange has taken down the match so no chance there.

So if anybody has one spare ticket for Arsenal section today, let me know.

Probably better chance of winning the Lotto jackpot.

Post edited by okidoki987 on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

I'm selling my 2 season tickets for the Ireland v Greece game on October 13th. Excellent seats, 4 rows back from the pitch, block 106. Selling for €40 each and ideally looking to sell the two together. Send a DM if interested!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,183 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Anyone have 2 for Liverpool v LASK on November 30th?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭AlanG

Anyone know how to get family tickets for 2 Adults and 3 kids for the FAI cup final. if I buy 4 family tickets at 12:50 each (2 Adults & 2 kids) it wont allow me to buy an extra child ticket as I have no adult ticket. Cant buy an extra family ticket as they need to be in multiples of 4. Looks like I have to buy an additional adult ticket for the 3rd child. Anyone know another way to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,590 ✭✭✭py

Call the fai ticketing department? They were very helpful when I was making adjustments to my season ticket last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,344 ✭✭✭keeponhurling

Did anybody get tickets for the Netherlands-Ireland game in Amsterdam on Nov 18th?

Seems they're not allocated yet, and the game is only around 3 weeks away now 😐️

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Obviously long shot but what's the best way to getting a ticket to any Liverpool home game in the Premier league?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 420 ✭✭BRYAN Is Ainm Dom

Get club membership and register for ballots is best way. I think ballots may be finished for this season. Have look at club website, will have all of the info for tickets there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Thanks I done all that in November. Do you know when the results of the ballot are out??

• Advertisement
Advertisement