Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Soccer Tickets & Travel thread

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 420 ✭✭BRYAN Is Ainm Dom

I don't think there was any official announcement but have read that people think it will be new year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,079 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

iirc the Newcastle game on Jan 1st is part of the 1st half of the season games.

The next home game is on Jan 31st against Chelsea, so you'd have to know a few weeks before that. In the first ballot, I got the successful result 3 weeks before the first home game.

A new member could only apply for 5 games in the second half of the season, so it will be tricky to get one. But the extra seats now open should help things.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Officer999

I’m in Barcelona next week and was wondering is there any point doing the Camp Nou tour when half of the stadium is knocked and under construction? Not sure if it’s worth checking out under its current state?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,564 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

My eldest is going on a school trip there in April and they were originally going to do the stadium tour but it's been cancelled because of the construction work.

Scrap the cap!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,246 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Prett sure it is a building site for at least another year.

The museum tour is available but not really worth doing on its own.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Deise_2012

Hi lads, pretty late notice but I was wondering if anyone could help me with three tickets for the Celtic game today, we were let down at the last minute by someone.

much appreciated, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭Higgins5473

In London, may go to spurs game. Silly question it may be but thought I would ask, are tickets available on the day at the ground? Stub hub looking at €150 per ticket and am not that pushed.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 villamaria

Have tickets for the United Newcastle game in April but holding off booking flights until fixture time confirmed, was supposed to be last week but I can’t see anything, can you sign up for alerts when times announced or anywhere I should be checking aside from the Premier League website? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,478 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Guessing at this point there's no chance of them selling individual match tickets for Ireland Belgium?

I'm sure it's been covered here a thousand times but the insistence on two-pack tickets is so annoying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭mitresize5

anyone any idea when Premier league rescheduled fixtures are rescheduled

Santa brought tickets to United v Sheffield Utd which is on the rescheduled list as United v Liverpool in the cup on Sunday instead.

The Sheffield Utd match is on the reschedule list for nearly 2 weeks now. Trying to get an indication of how long it usually takes them to fix a date.

Dont mind when it is but I have to change flights and hotels

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭deadybai

What is the likelihood of getting two tickets to the Fa cup semi final United vs Coventry or the Final itself? How do you get them?

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Anything4883

Selling x2 for Ireland vs Switzerland , will take 50euro total (25 EACH). PM Me - good view -section BLK110

Tout sites or if you know anyone. I was just looking there and you can pick up a Chelsea v city one for £64 however United v Coventry are going for £222

• Registered Users Posts: 39 villamaria

Not sure if you have seen but new date confirmed for April 24th

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭WallyGUFC

Has anyone any experience of getting Inter Milan tickets? I'm in Milan the weekend of the 14th of April, they're home to Cagliari but tickets seem to be sold out as it seems to be a members game of some sort. Not too gone on the idea of using Viagogo as I'm sure my name wouldn't be on the ticket which I'd guess is a risk at Serie A games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭Brego888

Have 1 spare for Switzerland

Block 506 Row E

Great seat lowest part of upper tier bang on half way line

Take €20 for it

Can make official transfer of ticket through ticketmaster

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭martco

one of my kids is living up in Dublin now and would like to start going to see some Shels games this season at Tolka Park, so he wouldn't have a season ticket or anything like that he's just starting out…

he says he tried getting tickets on their website for games but it just doesn't work at all, I tried it there myself and found same problem

I told him to just go down to the stiles on the night but I myself haven't been in a long time now…I presume in this moddern day of apps and like that it's still possible to go down to Tolka of a night and pay in? (assuming not sold out)

(apols mods if in wrong place, I couldn't see an answer to earlier question of "is there a LOI thread for tickets" or find one)

All tickets these days. Had a look myself and it's working fine for rovers and pats game. Bohs sold out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 281 ✭✭supersaint3

Folks ... People might laugh at my chances... But I need a ticket (one) for Leeds v Southampton on Sat May 3rd... I'll pay a fair price

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭adaminho

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Anyone with 4+ credits not going to the Liverpool v Wolves game in a couple of weeks? I'm looking everywhere for a ticket to this one

Jaysus... Maybe someone would feel sorry for me ......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Looking for one ticket for Sunderland for finale, anywhere in ground.

Just a reminder if anyone does hear of a single ticket for Southampton game going I'll be in Leeds was supposed to have a ticket but was let down! I'll pay a reasonable price and sit with anyone, buy them pints all afternoon whatever it takes! Leeds fan obvs!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Anyone any idea how I can go about getting Europa League final tickets?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,478 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

The ballots have been, so the only official way now would be through the clubs. You'd imagine there'll be a fair few Liverpool fans with tickets who don't want to go anymore though... 😕

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,042 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

ITll only be resellers at this stage, or touts as they used to be called.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Thanks lads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Qwerty27

If somebody has 1 or even 2 for slae DM me. had no luck in ballot but would still like to go

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,042 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I know someone who won the ballot (Liverpool fan), but I think they ate still going to go along.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 512 ✭✭✭Qwerty27

If that changes let me know! Was at 2011 final in aviva so would like to keep up my 100% record!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Got sorted now

Got to hold back the tears until Sunday 😅😥😓😪😭🤧😭

Plenty of emails sent out this morning from UEFA offering tickets to be purchased.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭g0g

I couldn't get on for a couple of hours and only see Cat 1 for Wed now. Were there other categories earlier on?

Yeah all 4 were available for me this morning. 4 tickets too.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭paulocon2

Anyone selling tickets for the Europa League final on Wednesday?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Gary_dunne

Major long shot, any tickets going for the Europa League Final tonight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭gandalfio

Hi. New to the forum. Two long shot requests.

I'm looking for two tickets to Ireland v England (not the package that also includes the other games as can't make it to those).

And two tickets to any Liverpool home game this season. Want to take my son to his first games. Thanks.

The only official route to a home Liverpool game in the first half of the season is gone, unless you want to go down the hospitality route (could be €500+ per ticket) as the ticket registration period is finished. There are some mini-sales remaining but you have to be on the ball for every game's registration window and have 2 linked membership cards ready to go for it. Second half of the season opens up around November/December time but again you'll need 2 linked membership cards and enter the lottery ballot.

Touts / travel companies are your best bet there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Lavdogg

Hi, would anyone know the best way to get two tickets for the Ireland and england game?

Hoping to get just two for that game for the brothers 40th, rather than shell out for all 3 games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭stryker mcqueen

I'm having surgery that week so cannot make it, so I've 1 adult and 1 child ticket available on the Halfway line, 3rd row in the West upper.

Drop me a pm if interested

As above, due to surgery I'm not able to attend the Greece game either so have 1x adult & 1xchild tickets available.

Can be transferred via ticketmaster, PM if interested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭fire_man

I am looking to head to Anfield this season.Long time supporter but never at a game.What is best way to secure a ticket and what is the price range?

England tickets above Sold

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,721 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

Anyone know when to expect the Liverpool vs West Ham Carabao cup game to get its date confirmed? Should be about Sept 24.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Marty Bird

Best place to get Bayern Munich tickets?? I’m looking at the Union match in Nov

🌞6.02kWp⚡️3.01kWp South/East⚡️3.01kWp West

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Marty Bird

For anyone looking for Bayern tickets. I bought a membership €53 for the year. It allows you to buy tickets on the official ticket market this when the fans sell tickets back to the club.

You’ll get access to them first. I picked up 2 tickets for Union game yesterday no problem through the membership you have to be quick they seem to go in a flash.

But a good few came up since yesterday so it’s well worth the €53 to get the early access. You don’t have to buy the membership and could wait to see if they open up to the general public but there’s no guarantee for that. Hope this helps someone thinking of travelling to a Bayern game.

🌞6.02kWp⚡️3.01kWp South/East⚡️3.01kWp West

Advertisement