If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a 55" OLED LG

Options
  • 05-01-2022 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭

Looking at the C1, mainly due to I can clamp down the feet. Any options of similar LG 55" available? Got my last 3 TVs from you guys and a few AV receivers. What is the time delay to moving between freedsat and soarview. Delivery cost etc also please? Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Thanks for the post rom.

The LG OLED55C14 would be one of the better OLED TVs to go for. The next model above would be the OLED55G16 which has the Evo panel but it doesn't come with a stand - it can only be wall mounted out of the box. You can buy a separate stand for it but we are currently out of stock of them at the moment. Delivery is £6.99 if you pay in sterling or free of charge in euro and the lead time is 5-7 working days.

I'm also unsure of the time delay switching between Saorview and Freesat as I don't have this facility set up in store so I can't test it myself I'm afraid!

Let me know what you think!

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.