Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Countdown 2022

• 06-01-2022 1:00am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,742 ✭✭✭✭

Women's Little Christmas is still strong in Cork and Kerry, is so called  because Irish Men take on the household jobs for the day was the traditional Goose was served on Women's Christmas. Some women hold parties or go out to celebrate the day with their friends, sisters, mothers and aunts.

I couldn't post on the other thread because the thread closed. I ended up starting the facts when Boards changed and you had to write something when posting an image. I don't think I meant to make them so Christmassy but they ended up that way. They were getting hard to find to be honest.(Just waiting for midnight now!)

Comments

Advertisement