Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disability allowance and Part time work

Options
  • 06-01-2022 2:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, I recently went back to work part time for 2 months. My boss kept on forgetting to give me a letter. I was earning 200 euro a week doing 20 hours. I rang disability and told them and they said it’s ok just send paperwork but I didn’t have it. Now I am leaving that job and my new job is 24 hours a week earning 270 a week, (paid monthly) and my boss is willing to write the letter for me to send to them. I am afraid I will be affected by not telling them in writing about the first job. Also I am married with a wife on social welfare who I don’t live with yet and a 2 year old son. Will I lose much off my disability for working part time earning 270 per week ? And also could I get in trouble for the job I never sent paperwork to them for the 2 months even though I did ring them and tell them. Any help be great

Advertisement