Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What should I do next?

Options
  • 06-01-2022 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭

I am attaching photos of a section of our lawn that contains creeping buttercup and possibly clover. The lawn is about half an acre and is covered in the stuff but this is the worst section. I was planning on spraying Dicophar on the grass sometime from April onwards but am unsure of the process. Do you have to rake the dead weeds after a couple of weeks or does it wither away and are you left with bare patches that need to be reseeded (having multi colored patches of different grass could be the case then)? We have a robotic lawnmower so I don't collect any grass after cutting, some websites say to collect the first few cuttings after spraying. Regarding fertiliser, is 7-6-17 too strong for the remaining grass afterwards and for the newly seeded grass? Any advice is appreciated, thanks

Advertisement