Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Centre in Carrick on Suir

• 06-01-2022 1:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,658 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone help me - I have been told on two occasions that there is a garden centre in Carrick on Suir, but with vague directions on both occasions. I have driven round the areas indicated to me but haven't found it. Does anyone know anything about it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Snails pace

There was one out in Dove Hill but that's gone a few years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,658 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Thank you for your reply. I know about the one at Dove Hill, but I have been told by two different people that there was one on the outskirts of Carrick - the suggestion seemed to be on the R696 but I haven't been able to find anything out that way and the instructions in both cases were a bit vague. I have come to the conclusion that it must have closed, if it was out that way at all.

Advertisement