Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster refund for a closed account

Options
  • 06-01-2022 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

just wondering if anyone had experience of this. Bought tickets for a gig when I lived in UK and moved back to ireland some years ago. I closed the UK account and so now when i tried recently to get a refund of £160 for a thrice cancelled gig TM are telling me that the card issuer needs to sort out and my old bank are telling me there is nothing they can do. Both end their replies with " if there is anything we can do to help please get in contact" despite being absolutely no help in resolving this scenario by both parties telling me the other needs to help me . where best to concentrate energy i wonder? thanks for any advice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

When I had tickets refunded onto a closed credit card, I had to go to a branch of the bank who the card was with and they gave me the cash over the counter. The ticket agency (not TM in this case) were able to refund to the account.

Advertisement