Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cybergun/KWC Rail Gun 1911 Upgrades

Options
  • 06-01-2022 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi All

Im need some advice regarding upgrades on one of my pistols please,

I am relatively new to airsoft (Mostly plinking and targets etc...) but interested in getting into some actual airsoft games.

One of the pistols is an Cybergun/KWC 1911 Rail Gun CO2 and I want to do a few upgrades like the hopup rubber, inner barrel and possibly the hopup unit itself, I have been looking at products like Maple Leaf but cant find anything for this pistols Make and Model, are these hopup rubbers and inner barrels specifically designed for a certain make and model airsoft or generally all 1911 CO2 parts (inner barrel, rubbers, springs etc..) the same regardless of the make and model?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 LionSA

Update....

I managed to get this sorted, it seams like the hop up adjuster was unhinged, so slightly adjusted it and now looks like its working again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Peter Farrington

The pistol appears to be a hi capa 1911 so the majority ( if not all ) of the parts on the market will fit. Just make sure that they are gas gun parts especially when it comes to barrels and buckings.

Advertisement