Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2021 NFL season - Week 18 thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,487 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I just don't understand why Dallas played their starters. They are division champs with a home field game. Why wouldn't you rest your starters and be in great shape next week?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,004 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Because they’re worried eagle eye because despite the national media all but blowing them after the Washington game they’ve looked like the cowboys. And looks like I made a good call to go to bed at HT with it 30-17 Dallas.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Jolly Red Giant

Fangio deciding to kick a FG with 4mins and 30 secs left down by 7 against KC - rather than go for it on 4th down - summed up his time as HC in Denver - make the score look respectable rather than try and win.

Gat a decent HC and a QB and this broncos team will not be far away from contention - Paton has a big couple of weeks - pick up the right HC (and coordinators) and get either Rodgers or Wilson.

STAY THE **** DOWN HUNTLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

And the crowd in Denver last night weren’t shy in showing their displeasure with Fangio going for the FG.

The jags are ahead against the colts and the colts a few minutes ago didn’t convert on 4th down.

Tyler Huntley picked off.

Or maybe not.

it was upheld but that looked iffy.

Big Ben gives it back the ravens.

• Advertisement

TD lions with some trickery. 7-7

If Ravens are going to waste my time, I'm not gonna waste my Sunday evening.

The New York football giants tried what I think was a QB sneak from their own three yard line on third and NINE. Okay then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

Joe Judge has secured his firing tomorrow morning with that spectacular 3rd and 9 play

• Registered Users Posts: 1,989 ✭✭✭Ohmeha

NY Giants are toxic. Mata needs to get his shyyt together as an owner or gtfo out

The colts are **** the bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

Can't believe Eagles are getting a first plus for Wentz - hopefully the 49ers can find a similarly desperate/foolish team to give the same for Garoppolo

Both 49ers starting OTs out now with that surprising Trent Williams inactive. Not feeling confident for this likely must win game

• Registered Users Posts: 15,289 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

The Bears 4th down play calls today have been hilariously bad. Dalton doesn't have a clue what to do.

The lions could not try and score again and get the no1 pick but credit to them they are going for it and lead the packers.

• Advertisement

The colts have choked so badly.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,289 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Please lord jesus end our pain and let Rodgers walk away after this season forcing the Packers to start Love.

He does not look good after sitting that long - no signs he was worth the hassle caused

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭letowski

No doubt, Eagles got a great package for a 1 and 3 for Wentz. Andrew Luck's retirement has set the team back years.

Worst regular season loss for the Colts in franchise history.

The most gutless Ravens season since the move in 1996.

Only for the lack of quality NFL coaches, I'd want Harbaugh out.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,384 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Colts have to go all-out for a Russell Wilson, or dare I say it, Aaron Rodgers, in the off-season.

Defence is there to work with.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,091 ✭✭✭✭ Lilah Green Pancake

Itl be hard to get them with no first rounder this year

• Registered Users Posts: 38,487 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Just looking at Kupp and what he's been doing, not only this season but for a few years now, and he's right up there with the greatest that I've seen in my time watching the game. That's Rice, Moss, Megatron and Antonio Brown.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭collybyrne

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭letowski

Cap space isn't really there either, as were tied to this inflated Wentz contract for another year. The Colts front office took a chance on Wentz and it has has failed disastrously. No left tackle either, rolled the dice too on Eric Fisher off an achillies and that hasn't worked. Colts are the pits now for the short term future, with glaring holes, limited cap space and no 1st round pick.

Advertisement