Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scarletstown, Newbridge

Options
  • 07-01-2022 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I hope this is ok to ask but I was looking at a house for sale in the Scarletstown area just outside Newbridge. Its out the direction of the train station, just a tad further.

Has anyone any experience of the area, positive or negative they could share?

I'm pretty familiar with Newbridge town itself, as I rented a house there a few years back and really liked it.

The reason I ask, is that a friend knew of somebody who lived somewhere in that direction and advised that some of the locals had ongoing issues with travellers. I'm not looking to cast any judgement on how others live, behave etc. I had just heard that some of the locals were having difficulties with them and it had been ongoing for quite a while. Its 3rd hand info at best so of course I'm taking it with a pinch of salt. I just thought I'd check here as its potentially for a house purchase so its probably something it would be good to clarify before looking too far into it.

Advertisement