Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco PAYG, Gmail not syncing,Redmi Note 10 Pro

Options
  • 08-01-2022 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭

I have second phone on GoMo and all is fine. When I check in Settings it say" Sync error try later". This is not a new occurrence. Other Google services calendar do sync. Have done cache clearance and app reset but no improvement.

I'm thinking it might be a Tesco network problem, any other Tesco user with this problem?

We're not suffering, only complaining 😞

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,802 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Does it work when you switch on wifi? Most likely a phone setting to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭dohouch

Hi, I think I got it fixed. Sometimes you have to post on Board before going back and fixing it yourself.

I tried GoMo SIM that didn't help. So went looking and found under System Apps that just Gmail was unticked for Mobile Data, how/why that happened I don't know. Thanks for reply.

We're not suffering, only complaining 😞

Advertisement