Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl organic whole milk, taste & smell

• 08-01-2022 6:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭

Am I the only one?. I like my milk and been drinking the full fat organic from Lidl for a few years and happy with it too.

But with 2 weeks maybe longer I find it has a bad smell and taste. Originally thought it was a bit like a plastic after-taste, now I think it might be some cleaning chemical. Was in contact with dairy. Now shopping elsewhere for milk.

🧐IMHO, God wants us all to ENJOY many,many ice-creams , 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,741 ✭✭✭amandstu

Have been buying this since for ever.

Notice no difference in the taste these last few weeks.

I also buy Mossfields is Glenisk and Glenisk is my favourite- nice and creamy (and the Glenisk cream ,buy the way is also really excellent, lasting for weeks past its sell by date-snap up the expired cartons as they are great investment if reduced)

Regarding the Lidl milk,I did notice that they now offer full fat or low fat milk.Maybe some connection to a change in taste?

Advertisement