Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to watch NFL games?

Options
  • 08-01-2022 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭

Trying to find alternative to sky sports to watch the games this weekend and playoffs. Does gamepass show all the playoff games?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,196 ✭✭✭The_Honeybadger

Yes GamePass has most of this weekends games, all Playoff games and the Super Bowl, the only games blacked out are the two early Sky games on regular season Sundays and strangely / happily that doesn’t even happen on my Xbox

Gamepass is well worth the money, lots of documentaries and other stuff on there if that is of any interest to you but whether it’s worth paying for it at this stage of the season is a personal decision I guess. You’d have all the non-game content until July or August iirc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

It's 30 quid until July. If it meant I had ALL the playoff games it'd be worth it. But I know tomorrow's game (Colts v Jags) isn't on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

I see you said regular season Sunday games are blacked out so playoffs should be good. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,196 ✭✭✭The_Honeybadger

Just the two early ones that are shown on Sky, not sure which games they (Sky) are showing tomorrow. All the other games will be there along with condensed versions afterwards.

I don’t know if it’s an anomaly but when I watch those games through my sons Xbox I dont have an issue which is weird.

30 quid is pretty good, especially if you like / use the other content on there

Advertisement