Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Automation tester Salary

Options
  • 09-01-2022 1:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭

Hi all,

Normally when people talk about salary in software development they often focus on developer salaries.

I'm curious what is a "good" salary for QA automation engineer?

After graduating from computer science and never having a huge confidence in my coding I took the job as a manual tester. An opportunity came along and I started doing automation using Java/Selenium/TestNg. Then my job became both manual and automation testing.

I stayed in that company for 6.5 years and was on 43K(I know that's a long time and low salary) and I recently changed job and I'm now on 55K.

The current company doesn't really have "levels" for employees but I consider that a mid level salary.

I know different company pay scale is different but what is the general salary for this type of job in Ireland and what is the typical salary ceiling for it?

Comments

Advertisement