Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transgender man wins women's 100 yd and 400 yd freestyle races.

Options
1226227228229230232»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,436 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

The idea that a biological male would have some sort of massive inbuilt advantage over a female amateur boxer and even pose a physical threat to their health and safety is clearly nonsensical

Jesus f'in Christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭Hamsterchops

So much biology & biological talk in this thread, its like biology Central, with any talk of men or women needing to be supplemented with biology in case somebody might think a female is a male woman or whatever, can't people just say men & women anymore . . . .

Anyway, I'm sticking with men & women, seeing as I know what they are. I'm also married to a woman, a woman being an adult human female/ xx chromosomes.

… a man being the male of our species.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,389 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

It is nothing to do with gender ideology. DSD refers to sex not gender.

I’m not sure why you think sex specific means only male. It doesn’t. It can happen with either sex, but each (or most) case(s) have a specific sex.

Advertisement