Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transgender man wins women's 100 yd and 400 yd freestyle races.

1250251252253254256»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,153 ✭✭✭volchitsa

LOL your answer doesn't even make sense. Why would Amineva be the only Russian boxer who got special protection to ensure she kept her "unbeaten" record? None of the other Russian boxers in the same competition got that. Do you think she's a secret daughter of Putin or something? 😁

Basically, Khelif's DQ means that Amineva keeps her "unbeaten" record because she's very bloody good, and it took a male to beat her. But it makes no sense at all to think that she alone, of all the female Russian boxers, got such special treatment that test results for other boxers were faked by independent labs (one Indian, on Mexican, as I recall - definitely no Russian labs) in order to protect her record.

That's just crazy conspiracy theory stuff.

And none of it explains the Taiwanese boxer either. Or do you have a CT for that too?

Reem Alsalem UNSR Violence Against Women and Girls@UNSRVAW "Very concerned about these statements by the IOC at Paris2024 There are multiple international treaties and national constitutions that specifically refer to#women and their fundamental rights to equality and non-discrimination, so the world has a pretty good idea of what women -and men for that matter- are. Also, how can one assess whether fairness and justice has been reached if we do not know who we are being fair and just to?"

I think this shows you have no understanding of the issue. The test results from the two labs show that Khelif and Lin both have XY chromosomes and functioning testicles. That indicates that they probably (not certain inthe absence of more detailed medical info) suffer from the same DSD as Caster Semenya. Yes that's speculation, but it's a plausible hypothesis - and compared to your laughable nonsense about a single Russian boxer getting other boxers' test results fabricated so she could keep her "undefeated" record it's barely speculation at all.

What was that you were saying about me being here for the propaganda??

Reem Alsalem UNSR Violence Against Women and Girls@UNSRVAW "Very concerned about these statements by the IOC at Paris2024 There are multiple international treaties and national constitutions that specifically refer to#women and their fundamental rights to equality and non-discrimination, so the world has a pretty good idea of what women -and men for that matter- are. Also, how can one assess whether fairness and justice has been reached if we do not know who we are being fair and just to?"

How is it a ridiclous question?

Do you acknowledge that Caster Semenya is male, as the CAS found in their report, or do you think Semenya is female too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭Mr Bumble

You're trying very hard Volchitsa

Here's the fight that triggered the IBA to ban her because their pin-up had been beaten

Azalia seems obsessed…….

https://www.facebook.com/mmaindiashow/videos/russian-boxer-azalia-amineva-challenged-imane-khelifremember-how-i-knocked-you-o/383003324491066/

• Advertisement

Nope. It's the question I see from lads who usually don't know much and think they've done a gotcha when they ask such a dumb question.

You could do better by looking into Umar Kremlev, his position in Putin's close circle and Russia's ongoing proxy war against the western world, being waged on my many fronts but mostly online. Sport has always been seen as a battle front by Russian leaders. That's why Russian athletes have been pickled in drugs for decades all the way back to the Soviet Union days.

Russia is banned from most sport and is trying to own boxing

Their blond darling Azalia had her arse handed to her and unbeaten record wrecked. You can see the video in another post. The IBA have now restored the unbeaten run but they had to discredit Khelif to do it based on "trust me bro" tests which nobody has seen.

I have no interest in culture wars but Russia has and that's what they're at with this one. Rowling etc got suckered. Hilarious.

Women's sport is women's sport and should remain so. If you had bothered to read the thread, you'd have seen me say that so i'll assume you're answering in bad faith

Advertisement