Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sunday 9th January 2022

• 09-01-2022 1:59pm

3.40 Southwell BATOCCHI 5/2 Boyles/Lads Win

Plenty in here that have chances. Brian O'Rourke's Al Gaiya @ 7/1 has been running well lately and was staying on well at Wolves lto. Nine Elms is a course winner, and has won before on this new surface at Wolverhampton. All this 7yr old's wins have come over shorter, and although he did run well 2 runs back at the course over a furlong shorter; his price has been trimmed into ~10/1, and doesn't represent any value now. Mark Prescott's Heat And Dust @ 11/2 could be dangerous stepped up in trip, but I have a feeling his 4yr old filly may not stay. Donya @ ~15/2 may go well based on her run lto at Chelmsford, but she's a keen-going sort, so that's a worry. Available to back at 8s; out of the 4 mentioned in this paragraph, she does appear the best value, but not for me today.

Usually try to get the fav beat, but Batocchi is a C & D winner from lto, and he hit the crossbar in his 2 previous races at Newcastle over today's trip, coming second on both occasions. He's drawn well in stall 2, and, though he's another of them keen-going sorts, there should be a good pace on here. Has live claims on the formbook and looks more of a 2/1 shot, so am not going to rule him out for the sake of it, as 5/2 looks pretty generous, and he has no real question marks about him.

Gluck 😊

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

Gluck I went for DONYA e/w 340 Southwell, WIN Saintsam fairyhouse 250, e/w Peacefulsunday 350 Fairyhouse, and e.w Peggy 232 CSM/France

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭pottokblue

well done leffe I got a placer but you got the Sundaychickendinnerwinner! in the 340 Southwell

Advertisement