Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Endura Urban Luminite Overshoes II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,151 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

Probably on the small size but will ask, is there any give in the material or what size shoe did you fit them over.

I've a pair of Endura road overshoes for many years but they've seen better days. Was going to buy the same again so curious if I could get yours to work. Where abouts are you based in case fitting/collection was possible, I'm Dublin 15.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭pprendeville

I'm a size 8 UK. They fit but I just don't like the style. I'm based in Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭pprendeville

Bump.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭C3PO

I’ve used these on my daily commute for years - not the most aesthetically pleasing but really practical. Unfortunately too small for me but would highly recommend for commuting.

Advertisement