Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

12V Garden Lighting

Options
  • 11-01-2022 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭

Looking into installing some 12v garden lighting, seems to be 12vac, and a few main companies, Techmar, Lumena, In-lite (and then random bits of Screwfix stuff).. seems very common in Netherlands and also on UK sites..Any body and experience with it and where to source online easily without Brexit/shipping issues?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭kildarejohn

I am afraid I can't help with where to buy, none of the hardware stores seem to sell them here, online purchase has problem of high postage cost.

But I can confirm that my experience with 12V Luxor lights that I installed 10+ years ago has been very good - very easy to install, no worries about live wires, risk to kids/pets etc, just buried the wires about 2" deep in gravel. Bulbs last for years, only had to replace 1 or 2 in 10 years

Advertisement