Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying house in Curryhills, Prosperous, Co.Kildare

Options
  • 11-01-2022 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I apologize if I am repeating the discussion but wanted to get an idea from people about their point of view on buying house in Curryhills, Prosperous, Co.Kildare. What are the advantages and disadvantages of moving in terms of anti social behaviour, commute to Dublin, nearby groceries stores (and all basic amenities)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Remz

Hey,

we also have booked a house there. Which one are you buying? There is a convenience store near by , and all basics and you have big supermarkets within 5km.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 devanshu123

Thanks Remz, we have not booked yet but wanted to get more opinions before going sale agreed

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭LJ12345

Hi, We left this area recently, although we didn’t live in prosperous itself, we only lived 5 mins up the road and it was where I went for their mother and toddler group and there was ballet/ dance classes in the village for the children aswell. I found the people to be kind and supportive, a lot of people had moved out of Dublin so it didn’t have that small town feel if you know what I mean. Donadea, Ballynafanagh, Kildare maze and the canal are handy for walks and to entertain kids, the schools in prosperous are supposed to be good. Have a look for Facebook pages in prosperous and you’ll get a good idea of the area from that. I know when the new playground opened there were a few older kids abusing it but there’s a community working there and it’s probably been resolved since then. There are a lot of bogs in the area and at one stage planning had gone in for wind turbines in that general area, something to check if it could affect your decision. All in all it’s small but it has the basic shops and Clane is 5-10 mins away for larger shops and Naas is probably only around 15 mins now the sallins bypass has gone in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 abhardwaj

Hi

We have also booked a house in Lime Tree Court Prosperous , the area looks good to me, there are schools grocery shops nearby. Also there are 3 shopping centers just 30 minutes drive. What's the name of the estate in which you have booked the house?

Advertisement