Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I do not seem to have the option to post a comment on forum topics

Options
  • 11-01-2022 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I can't seem to comment on any forum topics,

Post edited by Spear on

Answers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

You still need to confirm your email address. You should be getting a pop-up explaining this, though some report not seeing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Cullejj

I do not have a pop-up explaining this, where do I go to confirm my email address.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

@Boards.ie: Niamh can you advise? It seems like another case of the pop-up not appearing.

@Boards.ie: Niamh I did not get the pop-up Explaining to me about confirmation of my email, I checked my emails and I don't seem to have got anything asking me to confirm my email address

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Ok can you email hello@boards.ie from the email address you registered with please and I will get you sorted. Thanks!

• Advertisement

@Boards.ie: Niamh I have just emailed hello@boards.ie and tagged you in it. Thanks for your help.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Advertisement