Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Andrew Gosden disappearance: Two men arrested

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

It would be great to know a little more - fifteen years ago the younger of the two detainees would have been only about 23 himself.

They sound like a pretty unpleasant pair - but no actual info about poor Andrew!

What happened to him? Where did he go that fateful day? Alive or dead? Was he the only one, or were there others? What is the connection between Andrew and these two guys?

I do hope some answers are found.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

Yeah a lot of unanswered questions. Andrew's father said police did not give the family foreknowledge of the arrests.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Mrself

And still no further information. This case always stuck with me as one I would love to see solved.

Advertisement