Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changed from VF to GOMO and not receiving texts from only one of my contacts

Options
  • 11-01-2022 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

This morning I thought this was an issue with Gomo but I'm receiving texts from everyone except one contact, but they're receiving my texts. I stitched to Gomo yesterday. It's annoying because this is the contact I'd text mostly. Any ideas? Samsung Galaxy A50. User is definitely not blocked. They can call me with no problems.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 T4two

Switched, not stitched!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,329 ✭✭✭✭Esel

What network are they on? Do you have other contacts on that network?

Customer Care *should* be able to solve the issue.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users Posts: 31 T4two

They're on Vodafone and I'm receiving texts from others on this network without issue. I texted lots of my contacts today and they all replied. I contacted customer service but were no help really.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Could you try and blacklist that number and then whitelist it again? Also, try and save that number with and without the country code, and with 00 or with + in front of it (e.g. 085 1234567 would be also 00353 85 1234567 and +353 85 1234567).

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DavieBrown

Just wondering did you get sorted? I changed from VF to GoMo in december and I cannot receive calls and texts from VF bill pay customers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭GIMP

Contact your Gomo, it often happens when you port to another provider and your profile doesn't port correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 DavieBrown

Thanks for your reply.

Been trying to tell GoMo this from the start. They keep saying it's the phones fault. Try switching sim to different phone, turn off phone etc...

Their customer service is absolutely shocking

Advertisement