Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blinds company in Kildare

Options
  • 12-01-2022 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a dealer in Kildare for roman blinds? There's of places, just would like personal recommendations.

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭wilser

We used Acme blinds in Naas for our Roman blinds. would definitely recommend

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Petermc83

FOGARTY BLINDS in Newbridge

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭kravmaga

Dont go near Acme Blinds, we used them recently 2021 in Dublin north branch, they messed up the order and sizing's.

As soon as they get your money the after sale service is terrible.

Had to wait another 6 weeks for factory to re-make, factory is in Cork with all new staff who cant measure properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭gypsylee

I got blinds a few months ago from Kildare Blinds in Kildare Town.

Lovely to deal with. I had a small issue with one of the blinds and they called out promptly. Would recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Lyndsey3000

I'd highly recommend Lilywhite Blinds, i think they're based in Newbridge. You will find them on Facebook or the number is 087-4008232. The guy sorted us out, a new build in Kildare town. Loads of options, great price, and were fitted a week after our order.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭al_E_kat

We used a guy called Adrian Wasson, he has an interior shop in Leixlip. Lovely guy came out to the house with fabric samples and books, gave great advice and reasonable prices. Will be using him again for some velux blinds we need soon, also came out and fixed a snapped blind cord/thread (toddlers eh!) very promptly, took the blind away to be rethreaded and back after a few days and re fitted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

Blindstyle in Celbridge, in business a long time, very reliable and great follow up care.

Advertisement