Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roofers in Kilkenny?

Options
  • 13-01-2022 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am looking for a roofer for near Kilkenny City. I have a name in mind that I found online but I don't know if he is good. I heard some horror stories about bad ones. Could anyone PM recommendations of roofers in the area thanks?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭rgossip30

There are a lot of scam roofers ,landscapers and tarmacadam contractors mostly travellers . I got WD roofing he is based in Dublin but works out of the city . He charges but does the job properly . Did you get someone ?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ladybird1983

Also looking for someone to repair a leak and some guttering and having no luck. Have one local company who've been telling me since May that they will call but they keep failing to show 😡

• Registered Users Posts: 33 snowdaisy

I'm looking for the same, very hard to get someone to quote and do small jobs - when they need to be done!

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭1984baby

Kilkenny Property Maintenance - John Morrissey

he fixed a few slates/leak on my roof

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ladybird1983

I eventually contacted Morrissey Construction - different to above I think, but asked if they could give me a few names. Got sorted within a few days, so helpful.

• Advertisement
Advertisement