Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newstalk Reception

Options
  • 14-01-2022 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭

Last couple of weeks newstalk's transmission seems to break down for a couple of seconds nearly every 5 minutes or so (both in my car and in house) anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭water-man

Don't listen to Newstalk at home however in the car yesterday I noticed the signal was terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭Firblog

Yeah, noticed that for this last couple of days

• Registered Users Posts: 33,609 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I could never get Newstalk in the house at all.

Always get it in the car though. Haven't noticed reception any worse in the car.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭philten

Same for me in celbridge. Totally lost reception on 107.6.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭babybuilder

Newstalk reception is brutal here in Inishowen. Breaking up all the time. Used to listen to Of The Ball but and other shows at the weekend. However, I've stopped listening to the station in the last two years. The poor reception and their editorial line ended it for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

See post no 1491 and others here. Looks like its closed down or maybe I read that the wrong way.

Advertisement