Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best in-ear headphones with wire looping over neck?

• 14-01-2022 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭

I'm struggling to find a decent set of in-ear wireless headphones that have a wire connecting the two and loop around the neck. I bought a great cheap pair off amazon years ago but can't find anything similar to replace them.

I must have an oddly shaped ear canal on one of my ears and my headphones always fall out, even with the set I liked. I took solace in the fact that I had the looping wire so that I never lose the earpiece or damage it as it can't fall to the ground.

I've recently tried a completely wireless pair of in-ear headphones, but the noise cancellation is terrible and at max (safe) volume can still clearly hear music blasted from the radio in the gym which never happened before. Plus the loops they have going over the ear (to prevent them falling out) don't work well with masks at all and cause my ear canal to squeeze slightly from the pressure of the mask elastic and the headphones pop out.

Any decent suggestions or are these kinds of headphones a thing of the past?

Advertisement