Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Vegan Options ALDI

Options
  • 14-01-2022 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭

Hi Everyone,

I've noticed more vegan options in Aldi lately but mixed in with non vegan so not always easy to spot!

Plant Menu Cheddar Cheese - block and grated. I've tried the block and it's the best tasting vegan cheese I've had! Coconut oil based so I presume not too unhealthy either.

Plant Menu No Pork Streaky Bacon Rashers - This is very similar to the Finnebrougue Naked Without the Oink Rashers, in similar packaging so I presume made by them for Aldi.

Denny Vegan Sausages - now stocked in my local Aldi - hopefully permanent and not just a special!

Has anyone else spotted new vegan options mixed in alongside non vegan products?

Comments

Advertisement