Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDC Premier League 2022

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭US3

Everyone except Smith has won a night now I think . On top of the lost finals in World's and UK open final losses.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,939 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

MVG been an arse to Russ Bray tonight. Russ well entitled to stop play to call out that whistler

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Gotya

Anybody need two tickets for Thursday night? As I'm unable to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

anyone looking forward to tomorrow night?

hopefully atmosphere will be decent

Lads I have four tickets available tonight if interested . Cant make it for work reasons. I will take anything at all for them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

Looks like a decent atmosphere there tonight

TbL

Michael Smith can ad Premier League Night 16 Champion to his list of TV titles. I watched the final he almost imploded at 4 up but Johnny was woeful

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,269 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

The fact that Cullen was gifted 4 points from other other players pulling out on certain nights is a bit harsh on Wright. A bit of a mockery really although not Cullen's fault.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,321 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Tournament won't be talked about once its over

The final is on this Monday night. Why in gods name is it a Monday? I havnt watched any of it this year but usually always watch the final.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,939 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

What a final. Joe unlucky played his heart out

• Registered Users Posts: 7,760 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Very good final

Overall I think the new format worked well, I'd say I watched more of it this year than I did in the last 5 years combined

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

what a brilliant game , Cullen can push on , that double 16 was thrown well , MVG is back , a couple of times i though he was wobbling like the last couple of years but he was great . be interesting now with the op on his arm what the rehab

Advertisement