Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Golf Society - Clubnet Setup and queries

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,651 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

I tried that last night - no change, I'm afraid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Golfgraffix

Support replied to you but no answer.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,651 Mod ✭✭✭✭TrueDub

I didn't get an email, I'm afraid - checked spam folder. Will PM you my email address to check.

Hi Jim

The contact support button opens up your email app and sends us an email with all of the details we need to trouble shoot your problem. 

If this does not work for you we need the following info.

App version number 

iOS version 

Phone model

How is the phone connected to the internet, when you have this issue is it on wifi or mobile network.

Are you running any firewall 

Are you connected via VPN

Send the answers via email to support@golfgraffix.com

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Macker1

I would like to get involved this year with the society after missing most of the last 2 years. I have a login to the Clubnet app and get a far as the Boards.ie Golf Society page but when I click on members hub it asks for a Member Login which I don't have as I didn't join last year. What do I need to do to get signed up and pay the sub. ????

Please advise..

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Break80

Hi Macker.

Great to see you back

PM seve and he should be able to sort you out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,051 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

I’ll sort you out later on macker

good to see you back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,155 ✭✭✭benny79

Great to have you back Macker! Look forward to hitting the fairways with you soon Pal.

• Advertisement

ok so you should be good to go Macker and sub invoice has been sent

let me know if any issues

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,626 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Can we please ask everyone to enable notifications on the clubnet app?

We know people dont generally like seeing pop ups on their phones, but these will only be about once a month or so, so shouldn't be too intrusive.

It helps with the management of the society and make life a lot easier for us all in knowing that the messages we send are definitely reaching all the members.

Cheers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 381 ✭✭jarrieta

Posting here just in case someone knows if I have to do something, I received the invoice notification a few weeks ago, but being too busy I haven't been able to do anything until today. But when I click in the Member Hub menu I get Please contact Office Membership Overdue asking for user and password again and I cannot progress further.

Any ideas? Has someone experienced something similar? I have contacted support, but i guess until Tuesday I won't be able to progress.

Cheers

Javier

so if you get this message you need to access the invoice via email. Only paid members can access the app

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 381 ✭✭jarrieta

Thanks Seve! I have it sorted now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭bakerbhoy

Received a notification to update the clubnet app.

Do I have to delete and reinstall or simply open the app from the play store. When I go there it only gives the option to open the app.

No sign of any update link/button.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 328 ✭✭Alanm

In Google play, if you click on Clubnet App name again (left of Open), you should then get an option to update

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,626 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Yeah, when I opened Google play store, it was listed under updates for me

Then you are up to date, you more than likely have auto updates on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭bakerbhoy

• Advertisement
Advertisement