Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Was called “a child” by neighbour!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭abff

I wasn’t there and I don’t know your neighbour, so I can’t be certain how to interpret the tone of voice he used. But it seems to me that the most likely situation was that he was saying it in a mock serious scolding tone of voice. Unless there was some prior friction between you, I’d say that is by far the most likely explanation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,123 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

ask him to try it and tell him it will change his life, then quickly produce (privately or else the joke won't work) a tub of "gentlemens relish" and generously cover his slice with enough to impregnate half the country , then watch as he tucks in, if he doesn't like it it doesn't matter to be honest...then make jokes about getting his zinc rda etc

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,145 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Mod Note

Hopefully OP, your anger has eased by now.

I'll close this one off as the OP isn't asking for advice.

Thanks all

HS

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement