Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech cs350 siren connection

Options
  • 15-01-2022 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello! I was long time looking over internet to see if I can find how to use the installed cs350 alarm, with something that im building myself.... I'm already using the internal siren, all the sensors, a new keyboard, installed an RC .... everthing good, but... cannot figure out how to do with the external siren.

It was connected the following way:

but seems pin 4 and 5 are not so simple.... I guess the IC send some "small voltage alternate current signal" but as the board was not working, cannot add the oscilloscope there.... and seems it has a 5V pull up, so if I connect all as before, the siren start making noise.

I can do some kind of "nasty connection" and just send 12V when want it to ring, but that wont have the light on, and neither use (if it's there) the internal battery if the system get broken by the burglar.

Anyone knows what I'm supposed to send, in order to make it turn on the small led that say is active, but prevent it from start making sounds ?

Comments

Advertisement