Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registering a limited company

Options
  • 16-01-2022 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

I'm trying to register a new business and by the nature of the work, it needs to be a limited company.

I've created a CORE account and started to fill out the A1 form for New Company Incorporation and theres a few questions I had about filling it out

I'm going to be the sole director so I need to appoint a company secretary too, do I need to add the secretary to the Memorandum? I'm a little confused about the Memorandum and Constitution. I though that only the shareholders had to subscribe to the Memorandum and Constitution, is this correct? (I'm going to have 100% of the shares)

About the share capital, is it correct that I should have 100x issued shares @ 1eur each, or is it authorized shares I should be using?

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement