Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf Lessons in Connacht

Options
  • 17-01-2022 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

My game is in the horrors. I continue to deliver the clubface to the ball wide open. Each time I think I have corrected it it will be grand for a while and then reemergence.

Anyway, I think I would benefit from some professional help 😬 . Does anyone have any recommendations of professionals that they have used? Or someone with a good reputation.

I have a funky swing .. but one that can be effective. So I'm hoping for someone that can work with me. Tweak what I have and offer help to deliver the clubface square as opposed to teach/force me into a stereotypically "perfect" swing.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,885 ✭✭✭DuckSlice

I have had 2 lessons with David Ruddy in Cregboy Driving range. Have found him very good. Was off 9.1 when i first saw him and down to 7.6 and hitting it better than ever. He will work with you whatever way you want, from a little tweak to a full swing change.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Tom Ghostwood

+1 for David Ruddy. Great coach. Found him very easy to work with. Great follow up after lessons to for progress. Always answers questions and sends back drills to help you with feels etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭padmcv

I highly recommend Sean Whelan in Athenry GC. I've been to him twice and both times he has made small tweaks to my swing with simple ideas and explanations. Doesn't get too technical and he tried a couple of different explanations when there was things I was stuck on.

Advertisement