Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ART O NEILL 2022

• 17-01-2022 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Anyone on here partaking this year . Looking like weather will be favourable for friday night . This will be my first time taking part, am admittedly a bit nervous for the montain sections as didnt get much time recce course. Either way it should be good night .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭opus

Entered but didn't make the cut, best of luck!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 167 ✭✭TomD101

I am in and 2 of my friends over from London today for it. Weather looks perfect!

Plan is to jog to CP1 and then hike the rest

10 hour job starting from 21:10

how you fixed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭dekbhoy

Start time is for 22:20 . Yes run road section in roadrunners then switch to trailrunners. I'm a newbie so not sure what too expect. Have did recces up at Arts cross but none at night so hoping not to get too lost 😱 ... promises to be great event .... Good luck 👍

Good luck with it

• Registered Users Posts: 12 The Spy Queen

22:20 start time . nervously excited about it as its my first outing in the ART O Neill , have applied for a few years but was LUCKY enough to miss out 😂 Best of luck with it .... yes Road trainers for me too up till CP 1, then trails. and some warm clothes .....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 167 ✭✭TomD101

that was BANANAS

Yes great race, way tougher than i expected. Navigation going over mountains was hard work. Brought compass thinking ill need it but it came in very handy.

Advertisement