Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on what to do if a physio has injured you

Options
  • 18-01-2022 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I attended a physio for help with a back injury after a bad work accident. It had been 6 months since the accident and I thought it might speed up my recovery. He said I was a bit out of line and gave me what he called an adjustment. After leaving I felt pain in the muscle on the opposite side of my back which was not affected by the accident. When I told him about the pain the next week he just looked at me funny and said it was just my body getting used to the adjustment. He gave me some stretches to do for it but here I am nearly 6 months later and its probably a little bit worse now. I suppose what I'd like to know is, 1. What action can I take against this man, is there a body that handles complaints? 2. Is there any way I can actually prove it was him who caused the problem? I would appreciate any advice from anyone who knows the facts having been through something like this before or even worked in the industry. Thanks in advance.

Post edited by Spear on

Best Answer

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Aside from being obviously off-topic for the Feedback forum, legal advice is banned sitewide. You need to consult a solicitor.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement