Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft buys Activision-Blizzard

Options
1262728293032»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭McFly85

While I think the Jim Ryan ethos of having big, story driven action RPG titles has produced too many similar type games, I think it’s a little reductive to call them A-B checkpoint games. I would say the majority of games have narratives that the player’s decisions have no real impact on.

When it works well, like their best ones(God of War and Spider-Man imo), the gameplay itself is really enjoyable enough to keep playing. The others I’ve played fell far more like an Ubisoft checklist grind though.

Anyway I hope with Ryan going that can go back to making more original games.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭McFly85

When MS include all of the old CoD games on GamePass that’ll be huge, as long as multiplayer is supported. Being able to go back and play classic maps knowing everyone has access to each game will be fantastic

Advertisement