Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lucan halting/traveller site at Tandy Lane/Hansted estate

• 19-01-2022 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

Hi all,

Seen a house in the Hansted estate but noticed a halting/traveller site just at the entrance of the park at Tandy Lane. Anyone living there know of any noise and trouble coming from there such as anti social behavior, cars burnt out, harassing neighbors, etc? I know its terrible and not to paint everyone with the same brush but I lived near a halting site in Ballymun rental and it wasnt the most peaceful I'll just say.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,611 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

It's mostly quiet enough. I go past there walking the dog once in a while and I've never seen anything badly anti-social apart from littering. I live about 1 km from there as the crow flies though, so maybe someone who lives closer by can comment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,853 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

They had a party during Covid down there, a wedding or a funeral.

Usually quiet enough down there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,999 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Two friends live in Hanstead quite near to the halting site. Have never had any hassle.

Advertisement