Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TEFL Courses to teach online

• 19-01-2022 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

I am thinking of doing a TEFL Course to teach English online. I am wondering if any of you do it and where do your students come from? What hours during the day would you teach? I'm looking to teach online from home during the day as the kids are in school but just wondering where would the students come from and would there be a big-time difference?

Also which is the best-accredited course to take online? I am a qualified secondary teacher but haven't been teaching in nearly 20 years. I did a TEFL Course over 20 years ago, but I want to make sure I study the correct one now.

Any tips would be hugely appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭BohsCeltic

Hi, did you ever do this ? I'm currently thinking of it aswell but there are so many courses out there

Advertisement