Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone upload speed 500Mbps Plan?

Options
  • 19-01-2022 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

I just arranged (re-contracted) a Vodafone broadband/voice plan for my MIL, an upgrade (at lesser cost) to 500Mbps from the 150Mbps plan she previously had so all good as far as I'm aware.

I'm based in OZ and pretty much know how things operate here but I'm struggling to find a reference to upload speeds for Vodafone in Ireland on the internetz. I did try to ask the call-centre operator (more out of curiosity than anything else) but my question confused her, didn't appear to be something she is asked everyday - not sure whether this was an English as a second language issue for the call-centre operator or whether upload speed is not generally considered important and never questioned in Ireland/UK?

Anyhow, I'm pretty sure her last plan was 150Mbps with an upload speed of 50Mbps, just looking to confirm what her new upload speed would be on the 500Mbps plan, any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement