Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas off Season Photo Challenge

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭Smell the glove

Bar i was in yesterday ha this hanging up ha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Scoreboard finally updated now for the first time in a long while and despite alot of scores, no one has changed position, almost everyone on the leaderboard added to their tally recently.

Some great catches along the way.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Starting Friday each photo will be worth 15 points.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

• Advertisement

Few from supervalu earlier...

Dealz was a treasure trove today......

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,589 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Another red nose! 🙂

Petrol station on the way home...

We've a new leader with Smell the Glove benefitting from the 15 points.

Posy and Nothing Surprises me now are not too far behind in joint 2nd place. Still all to play for as the point values increase.

• Advertisement

Also at this stage folks anyone that spots Christmas Chocolate in store may need to check the best before date before purchasing... 😂

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I have spotted two different signs for Chrstmas trees or wreaths for sale but one of them is in a place where I couldn' stop in the car to take a pic. Will have to get OH to slow down there some day so I can get it lol

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Spotted while shopping in Lidl

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭Nothing surprises me now

Not sure if these "melting snowmen" are all year around? I've never noticed them before.

Well i got the 'easier' one yesterday on Finisklin Road in Sligo as you drive out of Lidl.

Two salted caramel Christmas puddings in Super Valu this evening abandoned on a random shelf. Nearing the end of their shelf life too, when I checked the best before dates. 😂

More from Supervalu here!

Was out walking last night and noticed this fella hiding behind a shop's shutter!

Christmas wine gift-bags in Dunnes on Talbot Street this evening.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,314 ✭✭✭✭DvB

"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

Girls toilet in my local primary school, spotted when I was there for a meeting last night

Three from my trip to Exeter at the weekend

Just barely got this blurry pic this morning as I was moving and so was the car still decked out in a red nose and reindeer antlers. 😁

• Registered Users Posts: 6,865 ✭✭✭TRS30

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭Nothing surprises me now

Dunnes Stores, this morning. Happy Easter all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭pigtail33

Another one from Lidl. Not sure how I didn't see it before.

Tesco this evening!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭Mutleyboo

You beat me to it Posy, I just came on to post the same pic from tesco!

Advertisement