Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2021 NFL Playoffs - Divisional Round Thread

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,146 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

It is like saying the quarter final of the World Cup isn't a huge game. The turnover in quality of World Cup teams in the 4 year window is probably similar to the turnover in quality of NFL teams from year to year due to the salary cap etc. Some teams stay close to the top but many have a tiny windows to win before the team turns over.

Anyone dismissing it as anything less has probably been on a glory bandwagon for a bit too long that has made them cocky, though their tone will probably change over the next few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,488 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Just to clarify, I consider Championship games as huge and other knockout games as a rung below.

That's as a fan.

As a player I'd consider every single game as huge and the first game of the season would be every bit as big as a championship game from that perspective. At least that's how it was for me as a player, not American football, and now as a coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭Paleface

1 - 3 😂

Should have gone with the Rams! Great weekend of games to be fair!

Brings me to 7 - 3 for the playoffs, 181 - 101 overall.

Advertisement